For information regarding enrollment, please call Lacy Ralston, St. Peter Interparish School counselor, 636-8922, ext. 329.
Inspiring students to love God, their Catholic faith, and learning.
St. Peter Interparish Catholic School enrolls students in preschool through grade eight. We would like you to consider our school for your child.
- Faith - “Inspiring students to love God, their Catholic faith, and learning,” our Mission Statement., is the cornerstone of our daily life in school. We are a community that celebrates our faith at Mass through prayer, acts of charity and service. We make a constant effort to provide a place of learning that integrates Catholic values throughout the curriculum.
- Academics – We make a strong commitment to academics for all students. Our test scores rank sixth in the diocese out of thirty-seven schools. We work hard to meet the needs of students with all skill levels. We incorporate experiences for gifted students in all classes. We have a history of scoring high on the religious studies achievement test. Located across from the capital, we have the opportunity to take walking field trips to many learning experiences and events.
- Technology - Through the use of advanced technology practices, we guide students to higher level thinking skills and competencies that allow them to go above and beyond success on written exams. We enable them to live and work in the real world, solving real-life problems in real time and developing projects and presentations which they own and present to peers and others.
- The Arts – Our music department is very strong and invites all students to learn instruments, become vocalists, and participate in theatrical performances. Students learn to become active members of their parish by leading music ministry at school Masses. The interior walls of the building are lined with the artwork produced by grades K – 8.
- Athletics and Family Activities – Our athletic department focuses on the student being able to experience many healthy physical activities. It also plans and directs many family building activities such as family fun nights, movie nights, etc.
- Special Needs - We are the only Catholic school outside of the greater Kansas City and St. Louis areas that maintains a special learning center (The Vogelweid Learning Center) which provides individualized educational opportunities for children with disabilities from any cultural, economic, or religious background. Vogelweid Learning Center students are also taught by the classroom teachers in the main building.
- Faculty and Staff - Our principal and faculty members have many years of experience and challenge themselves to continually grow as educators. A number of them present at national and state conventions regarding teaching and administrative best practices in education.
History – We are a parish and a school with a rich history. The school was founded in 1889. St. Peter was the first cathedral in the diocese and the predecessor of Helias Catholic High School.
The School Community – We serve a very diverse community. Students of all faiths are welcome to be a part our faith community and experience the richness of Catholic belief and tradition.
Parishioners of St. Peter – Jefferson City and St. Andrew – Holts Summit, tithe to their parish. Non-parishioners are assessed a tuition fee.
FEE STRUCTURE 2013-2014
1. FAMILY CONTRIBUTION (Tithe) STANDARD Commitment
We expect Catholic families to tithe 5% of their information regarding
earnings to their local parish. This is applicable attending Mass, being
to all families registered in either St. Peter active parish members,
or St. Andrew parish. and tithing.
2. ANNUAL SUSTAINING FEE $ 275
Applicable for 1-3 children, no fee for the 4th child
and beyond . This fee applies to all tuition
and non-tuition families. (A deposit of
$100 is collected for each new student at
time of enrollment.)
3. ANNUAL FAMILY STIPEND $500
Per family, applicable only to non-tuition families.
4. HOME AND SCHOOL FEE $45 per year
Applies to all families to support Home and
School duties and activities. Home and
School does not fund raise for cost of its
5. TUITION $ 3,850
Applicable to students who are not
members of St. Andrew or St. Peter
6. KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION & SUPPLY FEE $ 125
Non-refundable - Will be applied toward
sustaining fee ($100) and basic supplies ($25).
7. BEFORE SCHOOL CARE $ 100
Applies to all families who use (payable once
the cafeteria supervision any day per year per family)
during the year between 7:00 & 7:30 a.m.
9. AFTER SCHOOL CARE
First Child $ 90
Two Children $ 145
Three or more Children $ 170
in the St. Peter After School Care Program.
Per Month Option A - $42
Per Meal Option B - $3 per
St. Peter Interparish School